Our practice is committed to providing you and your family with safe, gentle, high quality dental care. We understand that you or your child may feel anxious about visiting the dentist. We are sensitive to your needs, and it is our goal to make you feel comfortable visiting our practice while providing you with the best care possible.
Your first visit is all about you – your comfort, your happiness, and your health.
During your first visit, we will:
1. Review of your dental and medical history forms;
2. Take Pictures and digital X-rays of your teeth and mouth;
3. Intra-oral and extra-oral examinations, including oral cancer screening. A detailed dental report is provided to you immediately after the examination (see a sample below, teeth marked blue have existing treatment, and red are new problems or treatment needed);
4. After a thorough examination, the doctor will develop and discuss with you your treatment options and together we will create a customized plan. This is a great opportunity for you to ask any questions and to express your concerns;
5. After the plan is made, one of our coordinators will discuss financial and insurance considerations and schedule your next appointment.
Bring your smile , but also remember to bring these with you to your first appointment :
Regular checkups are an important part of maintaining a healthy smile!
The American Dental Association recommends visiting your dentist every six months for regular checkups and routine teeth cleanings to keep your teeth and gums healthy.
We understand that you have a busy schedule, so when you're preparing to visit us, please remember that your appointments can last between 45 to 90 minutes. We offer evening and weekend hours (including Sundays) for yuor convenience.